The configuration data is acquired from the text file barprops.txt
(click here to view)
The VbarDataScriptDB.php is designed to
retrieve product sales data from a MySQL database, from a table with the following structure,
|Table Name : SalesBar
Our PHP script will pick out the sales figures for three products ( ProductX,
ProductY and ProductZ) and return the data in the correct format for the graph.
The method is as follows,
- Set the output characteristics for the return data
- Establish the database connection
- Build the query statement and retrieve the database records
- Process the database records and return the Data
- All finished so close the database connection
The full script code is contained in the VbarDataScriptDB.php
(Click here to view the code).
For a full explanation of and range of values for the above parameters please
see the Documentation - Configuration Options».
« back to Examples Index
« back to Getting Started