( if you do not see the graph above then click here )
click on the button to load data for a given year
The configuration parameters and chart data are
supplied via two text files (piedata2004.txt and
Clicking the buttons will instruct the pie chart
applet to reload the data from a particular file.
- Data acquired from the file piedata2004.txt
- Properties acquired from the file pieprops.txt
- 3D Graphing Mode set
- 3D angle set to 40 degrees
- 3 Pies defined to display sales for 2 products
plus a combined pie.
- Segment Labels turned off and the legend turned
- Segment separation utilised for the 2nd pie
How the Chart was created.
The above chart was inserted into the page with
the HTML Code contained in the file,
(click to view).
The chart properties are read from the file,
pieprops.txt (click to
The chart data is initially read from the file,
The buttons "2003 Data" and "2002
Data" will instruct the pie chart applet
to reload the data from the following files:-
For information on the full range of the pie
chart exposed methods see:-
For a full explanation of each parameter see
Options" section of the Documentation.