For the purposes of demonstration this servlet
implementation assumes that the Pie Chart Servlet
has been implemented on the local machine under
the JSDK Servlet engine. It is vital that "ServletRunner"
is in operation when this page is viewed. For
further information on this please see:-
- Implementing Servlet
The configuration parameters and chart data are
supplied via two text files (piedata.txt and pieprops.txt).
- Data acquired from the file piedataS2D.txt
- Properties acquired from the file piepropsS3D.txt
- 3D Graphing Mode set
- 3D angle set to 45 degrees
- Pop-Up values set to display the dollar symbol
plus the segment percentage
- Single set of data to produce a single pie
- All segments set to link to
- Link cursor set to 'hand'.
How the Chart was created.
The above chart was inserted into the page with
the HTML Code contained in the file,
(click to view).
The chart properties are read from the file,
The chart data is read from the file,
For a full explanation of each parameter see the
Options" section of the Documentation.